Breakthrough Dietary Information
Find balance and happiness with Breakthrough.
Breakthrough complete dog food can help to maintain and support learning ability and social interaction alongside appropriate behavioural therapy. Its unique formula provides everything a dog needs to be happy and healthy.
Our carefully balanced ingredients allow vital amino acids and other nutrients needed to synthesise key neurochemicals such as serotonin to reach the brain at just the right moment. This helps your dog gain emotional balance and focus to overcome life’s stresses – helping him to feel happy, think clearly and be receptive to learning and training. Learn about Breakthrough’s unique Dietary Information below.
Breakthrough Dog Food Dietary Information
Composition: Potato flakes (19.4%), Poultry meal (17.5%, (min 14.9% Chicken)), Sweet potato (14.5%), Tapioca, Naked oats, Whole barley, Poultry fat (4.7%), Dried egg, Beet pulp (2.4%), Poultry gravy (1.9%), Linseed (1.2%), Fish oil (1%), Minerals, Lucerne concentrate (0.7%), Brewer’s yeast (0.2%), Chicory extract (as a source of the prebiotic fructo-oligosaccharide) (0.1%), Yeasts (as a source of the prebiotic mannan-oligosaccharide) (0.1%), Glucosamine (0.04%)
Analytical Constituents: Protein 18%, Fat Content 11%, Crude Fibre 2.8%, Inorganic Matter 7%, Moisture 10%
- Vitamin D3 2000IU
- DL-Methionine 900mg/kg
- L-Tryptophan 500mg/kg
- Zinc (Zinc sulphate monohydrate) 75mg/kg
- Zinc (Zinc chelate of protein hydrolysates) 25mg/kg
- Iron (Iron (II) sulphate monohydrate) 40mg/kg
- Manganese (Manganese (II) oxide) 30mg/kg
- Copper (Copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate) 10mg/kg
- Manganese (Manganese chelate of protein hydrolysates) 5mg/kg
- Iodine (Calcium iodate anhydrous) 1.5mg/kg
- Selenium (Sodium selenite) 0.06mg/kg
- Tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils 500mg/kg
Take a look at how best to feed Breakthrough