The shorter days and changes in weather mean that Autumn and Winter can have a big impact on your dog’s routine. The cooler months can also bring up problems and hazards for our pets. Here is Breakthrough Veterinary Advisor Vicky Payne BVetMed, DipCABT (RQF level6), GradDip VWHM, MRCVS with her advice for preparing for Autumn and Winter to help keep your pet happy and safe.
- Enrichment, Diet & Behaviour in Dogs
- Identifying Signs of Stress in Dogs
- Using Desensitisation and Counterconditioning to Help with Dogs with Behaviour Problems
- Supporting Your Clients and Their Dogs Through Fireworks
- Reducing Firework Stresses in Our Dogs
- Supporting our Dogs at Halloween